I’m sitting inside, studying, with this view in front of me:
Needless to say, I’m looking forward to being done with exams (at least for this semester) on Monday.
Here’s a selection of plans I’m particularly obsessing about…
- Go outside!
- Go hiking in the woods.
- Meet up with friends & lovers.
- Self-love activities to take care of my inner child: make arts & crafts, sing, read children’s books, bake cake, bounce on a trampoline… that kind of stuff.
- Work out my business plan.
- Re-launch my website!!! I’m participating in a Soulful Website Workshop that will hopefully teach me how to build my own WordPress site. Very excited about that.
- Have fun with my little sis’. We have a sisters’ weekend planned soon, we’ll go on a day trip to Salzburg, go dancing, take lots of photos, make lots of food, and enjoy life 🙂
- Guilt-free movie nights. At least for a while there will be no nagging voice in my had saying “but you should be studying…”
- Establish healthy habits. Being so sick last week really motivated me to take my health a bit more seriously.
- Romantic weekend in Prague with Marcel. In only 6 days!
- Internship. Probably the only part of my study I actually look forward to 🙂
- See Gabby Bernstein in Berlin.
- But first of all: Just do nothing for a day or two. Take some time for myself, recover from being sick and sensitive and stressed, allow myself to relax.
Hm, so nice to write it all down. I can’t wait.
But now back to the measurement of personality constructs 😉